Mavericks

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Tue Oct 22 15:38:46 PDT 2013

In the blog post you link to, it mentions a tool called
cpp11-migrate<http://clang.llvm.org/extra/cpp11-migrate.html>,
which has since been renamed to
clang-modernize<http://clang.llvm.org/extra/clang-modernize.html>.
Could we have this be a sub-port of at least one of the Macports clang
ports, so as to make it easier for developers to make this transition?
Heck, if we install the clang-modernize tool, we could even run it
ourselves in the portfiles that need it while we wait for the developers to
do it themselves...