[110471] trunk/dports/aqua/qt4-mac/Portfile

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Sun Sep 1 00:55:55 PDT 2013

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 4:01 AM, Mark Anderson wrote:
> I have access, and I can't really discuss problems here because of the
> strict NDA. I've been trying to find solutions, but I'm on my own. That
> said, a lot of changes will need to be made for Mavericks, but that's
> nothing new. Every update is like this.

On the other hand I'm almost sure that the Qt team is looking into it
as well, but that might mean waiting for/testing with Qt 5.x or 4.9 or
maybe trunk.

Just curious: does wxWidgets 2.9 actually work or did just nobody test it yet?

Mojca

(PS/hint: Everyone has access to Qt 5.x and 10.7/10.8 ;) ;) ;)