documenting PortGroups?

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it
Tue Sep 3 12:36:01 PDT 2013

Thanks Ryan,

I actually realised that my first tries I did were actually okay, but I probably experiences network problems. So I did some testing and modification which broke a first version which was actually okay.

I am probably not the most indicated person for documenting, but eventually this might change. Any pointer to where to start, if I would like to understand the docbook stuff (honestly I am starting from zero).

~petr