[110688] trunk/dports/security/hydra

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Sep 4 13:36:34 PDT 2013

On Sep 4, 2013, at 15:25, Clemens Lang wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 04, 2013 at 02:33:45PM -0500, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>> Isn't it a problem for /opt/local to be hardcoded in this file?
>
> No it isn't, the Portfile correctly reinplaces the line. I've modified
> the patch to make this clear, though.

Ah. I had looked in the portfile for any occurrences of "/opt/local" and concluded it wasn't being reinplaced. But I found it now:

    reinplace "s|^INCDIRS=.*$|INCDIRS=\"${incdir}\"|g" ${worksrcpath}/configure
    reinplace "s|^LIBDIRS=.*$|LIBDIRS=\"${libdir}\"|g" ${worksrcpath}/configure

So this just replaces the entire INCDIRS and LIBDIRS lines. That being the case, it would seem that no patching of these lines in the patchfile is necessary at all, and this entire addition to the patchfile was unnecessary.