[111279] trunk/dports/devel/aqbanking5

MK-MacPorts at techno.ms MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Wed Sep 18 22:34:56 PDT 2013

Hi Ryan,

On Sep 19, 2013, at 2:42 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> Instead of running "cd" within system, you should use its -W argument:
Sorry, yes, you've pointed that out in the past.

>        system -W ${worksrcpath} "patch -p0 < ${filespath}/patch-Makefile.diff"
Anyway, that line is gone from the port in the meantime. Didn't need it luckily.

>> +if {$subport != "aqbanking5-svn"} {
> == and != are for numeric comparisons. For string comparisons, you should use eq or ne. (Yes, this issue is pervasive and needs to be fixed in a lot of ports.)

Thanks for spotting this one!
Changed in r111344.

Crazy that even "port lint --nitpick" didn't find this!!!

I suggest to improve the lint command to avoid stuff like this in the future.

(Still, it seems to have worked with "!=" as well.)

Greets,
Marko