introducing Trac_Assigner: a script to automatically assign tickets to their port maintainer

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Sun Sep 22 09:18:16 PDT 2013

There are lots of plugins on PyPi for Trac that you could check out;
unfortunately it's kind of hard to search for them as most searches for
"Trac" also turn up packages that have "track" in their description... if
only someone could figure out the proper regex to use to search for "Trac
without a 'k' at the end"... (we weren't able to figure it out the last
time I asked on IRC...)