introducing Trac_Assigner: a script to automatically assign tickets to their port maintainer

Eric Le Lay elelay at macports.org
Sun Sep 22 13:18:50 PDT 2013

Hi Rainer,

Le Sun, 22 Sep 2013 21:04:46 +0200,
Rainer Müller <raimue at macports.org> a écrit :

> We also have the MySQL database of the PortIndex [1] that is used for
> the search interface on the website. That could also be used as data
> source instead of requiring a working MacPorts installation.

This would be good if the script were to be run on macports server, I
guess.

On a side note, here is what the script would do now:
I:	180 tickets assigned
I:	34 tickets without or with incorrect port
I:	565 tickets for abandoned ports

I've also added a -me option to the script so that each maintainer may
run the script without interfering.

Cheers,
Eric