unpaper port

M. Daniel Becque mdbecque at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 14:35:25 PDT 2013

I noticed that unpaper is now abandoned. Looking at other port files I
thought I would make a naive stab at a port update for unpaper. I contacted
flameeyes and he reponded with this:
    "In general I think you should look at the most basic autoconf-based
port file, as the main difference between the original and my version is
that now it builds with autotools, so it should not be built only from
unpaper.c

    Look for something that calls ./configure, make and make install.

    The code should build out of the source tree just fine, if it doesn't
let me know and I'll make sure to fix it."

I have begun an updated portfile below but I don't know how to reference
his github source tree. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

# -*- coding: utf-8; mode: tcl; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil;
c-basic-offset: 4 -*- vim:fenc=utf-8:ft=tcl:et:sw=4:ts=4:sts=4
# $Id:$

PortSystem          1.0

name                unpaper
version             0.5
categories          graphics
platforms           darwin

maintainers         nomaintainer
license             GPL-2

description         Post-processing scanned and photocopied book pages
long_description    unpaper is a post-processing tool for scanned sheets of
paper, \
                    especially for book pages that have been scanned from
previously \
                    created photocopies. The main purpose is to make
scanned book pages \
                    better readable on screen after conversion to PDF. \
                    Additionally, unpaper might be useful to enhance the
quality of scanned pages \
                    before performing optical character recognition (OCR). \

homepage            https://github.com/Flameeyes/unpaper
master_sites

depends_build       port:autoconf \
                    port:automake \