Commit "awesome" port update (#39497)

Josh Watzman jwatzman at jwatzman.org
Sun Sep 29 15:03:20 PDT 2013

Would someone mind to review and commit my proposed update for the port
"awesome"? https://trac.macports.org/ticket/39497 The trac ticket has
been open for months, the version currently in macports trunk actually
fails to build (and has for a while), and the update is pretty trivial.
Thanks!

Apologies if this isn't the right place to poke; someone on the trac
ticket suggested I ping this mailing list. If that wasn't appropriate,
again I apologize and would appreciate being pointed in the right
direction :) (Adding this info to the documentation might be a good idea
too. :))

Josh Watzman