Move part of macports infrastructure to GitHub

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Thu Apr 3 11:51:23 PDT 2014

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Landon Fuller wrote:

> As a follow-up — it looks like Apache is doing some really neat stuff in terms of integrating with GitHub, while maintaining local canonical control of project hosting and resources:
>         https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_and
>         https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/projects/

I don't quite understand how github <-> jira integration and
integration of Apache's own mailing lists would help MacPorts. Doesn't
that only apply to projects hosted at Apache?

I see some work being done for better integration between svn and git,
but don't yet quite understand how it works.

But anyway, this one was amazing:
    http://www.infoq.com/news/2014/04/svn-migrates-to-git

Mojca