MacPorts Developer Meeting?

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it
Fri Apr 4 14:31:57 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I like the idea of the face-to-face meeting of the Macports community. The sketch of the possible program sound reasonable. We definitely should have some first I idea of the no. of participants. Having it in two different locations + video conf. has some "coolness factor" but on the other hand might be somewhat dispersive and loose momentum, which probably is a bit contradictory with respect to the original goal. We meet already online regularly.

I would definitely like to participate, but of cause this is always (and that is probably always true) conditioned by a lot of other factors (professional and private involvements). If it comes to the location, for me Europe would definitely be easier. I currently reside in Italy, but other locations in Europe are highly relevant to me as well.

So let's get a first number, there one count for me!
~petr