Noticing Perl stuff along the wire again

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Sat Apr 5 18:24:37 PDT 2014

Love those ideas. Perl 6 is totally different so yeah, that'd be separate.
I'd like to see this expand to other package managers as well. pip, gems,
npm, and weird things that need supporting like rvm.

But Perl is my wheelhouse, so I'm starting there. Also, I think it needs
the most work right now.

Where would be a good place to stick this on the Wiki. There doesn't seem
to be a natural spot.

Mark

--Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer at emer.net>