wildcarding port select files to install ?

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 8 08:54:23 PDT 2014

Hi,

Is it possible to wildcard the files in a <XYZ>_select port, so that all
the files that match the wildcard are installed when a version is
selected ? In particular with

https://trac.macports.org/browser/users/mojca/ports/sysutils/root_select

we would like some way to just have root_select install everything that
gets installed in /opt/local/libexec/root<N>/bin. The only examples I
have seen explicitly list all the files. If we have to list them all
then fine (and maybe this is required so the 'none' option knows what to
remove ?), I am just curious as to if there is a way or not.

cheers Chris