username change

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Apr 17 16:10:56 PDT 2014

On Apr 17, 2014, at 12:06, Frank Schima wrote:

> Is there a way I can get my Macports username changed?

It is possible; it’s been done at least once before.

Email “admin at macosforge dot org”. Last time, Bill set it up so that both the old and new email addresses worked. I’m not sure how the change in commit access was handled. If you have a buildbot login, that would be a separate system that needs to be updated. (I understand Mac OS Forge is investigating the possibility of giving us a single signon system, but we don’t have it yet.)

For admins only, here’s the reference to the previous username change we processed:

https://lists.macosforge.org/mailman/private/macports-mgr/2010-September/003949.html