MacPorts website and distfiles not updating, buildbots don't accept SSL certificate

Shreeraj Karulkar skarulkar at apple.com
Mon Apr 21 16:59:25 PDT 2014

Clemens
I seem to be missing the most obvious. I looked extensively for the post-commit hooks for macports.css and realized that the file on the server has a date stamp from Apr 2013. You can see it in the log as well —> https://www.macports.org/macports.css
Can anyone confirm if it has worked after that date? Was it taken off around that time?

Mavericks is still not co-operating.

Shree