[119488] trunk/dports/kde

MK-MacPorts at techno.ms MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Mon Apr 28 13:59:08 PDT 2014

Dear Ryan,

thanks for your attentive eye, as always!

I am sorry I committed such messy ports with rkward(-devel), but I just committed what I got from the original authors. I see now that the discussion you had back then in [1] didn’t produce a fully MacPorts-satisfying portfile.

Well, I’ll try to work it out with them bit by bit. Unfortunately my provider bounces all messages to the MacPorts mailing lists at the moment, which is why I am not sure whether I can post to the list at all, so I send this also CC to you directly.

Greets,
Marko

[1] https://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2014-April/date.html
[2] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/32837