Problem with trace mode in custom installation

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 12:29:33 PDT 2014

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 10:39 AM, Davide Liessi <davide.liessi at gmail.com>
wrote:

> /opt/macports-x86_64/libexec/macports/lib/darwintrace1.0/darwintrace.dylibDARWINTRACE_LOG=/tmp/macports_trace_859-336

This looks to me like a space is dropped somewhere, possibly only in the
case where a non-default prefix is in use. I am imagining something like

    env
DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES=/opt/macports-x86_64/libexec/macports/lib/darwintrace1.0/darwintrace.dylib
DARWINTRACE_LOG=/tmp/macports_trace_859-336 (more envars and command follow
here...)

and the space after ".dylib" is missing for some reason.