Problem with trace mode in custom installation

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Sun Aug 17 13:49:00 PDT 2014

Hey,

> I think that you are right: I've just tried with /opt/macports-testtt
> (same length as ...-x86_64) and it fails with the same error.

I feared that might be the problem :(

There's a buffer somewhere that holds the sandbox definition string,
which contains $prefix a couple of times. I figure that's the one that's
actually overflowing, but I'd have to check.

That code should really be rewritten to accept arbitrary sizes – last
time I've hit that I was lazy and just increased the buffer size :/

--
Clemens Lang