[MacPorts] #21250: php53-mysql: default_socket should not be /tmp/mysql.sock (was: php5-mysql: default_socket should not be /tmp/mysql.sock)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Dec 3 22:55:59 PST 2014

On Dec 4, 2014, at 12:50 AM, Scott Haneda wrote:

> Can someone link me to the steps to removing myself from this mailing list and this port. I no longer have time to keep on top of all this stuff.
>
> Steps in where to login and how to remove me from the CC loop or in the case in a maintainer, I need to drop that in ALL ports i have touched.

Scott,

To remove yourself from the mailing lists, visit:

https://www.macports.org/contact.php#Lists

For each list to which you're subscribed, you'll enter the email address with which you're subscribed, click "Unsubscribe or edit options", then click "Unsubscribe", then respond to the email confirmation.

To un-Cc yourself from tickets you're receiving notifications about, visit each ticket URL and check if your address appears in the Cc field. If so, click the "CcMe!" button to remove it. If you are the reporter of a ticket, there is no automated way to stop receiving notifications but we can change the reporter address manually if needed.

I couldn't find any ports maintained by your email address. If you are a maintainer under other email addresses, let me know.

-Ryan