[MacPorts] #21250: php53-mysql: default_socket should not be /tmp/mysql.sock (was: php5-mysql: default_socket should not be /tmp/mysql.sock)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Dec 7 18:14:59 PST 2014

On Dec 4, 2014, at 5:28 AM, Scott Haneda wrote:

> Hi Ryan, good to hear from you again.  Medical issues have been bothering me for a few years now, hoping to get better, getting better, but taking longer than I thought.  I need to remove stress and a slimmer inbox is one way for me.

Sorry to hear. Good idea to remove stress. I wish you improved health!

> I am going to go through the unseen mailing lists now.
>
> If you can do a search for @newgeo.com or @hostwizard.com or @osxhelp.com or @osxhelp.net

I didn't see any ports maintained by any addresses at those domains. If you recall the names of ports you believe you maintain we can check those, but so far it looks like you're not maintaining any.

I see five tickets still open that you filed some years ago:

https://trac.macports.org/query?status=!closed&reporter=~newgeo&or&status=!closed&reporter=~hostwizard&or&status=!closed&reporter=~osxhelp

And the one ticket still open that you're Cc'd on that started this discussion:

https://trac.macports.org/query?status=!closed&cc=~newgeo&or&status=!closed&cc=~hostwizard&or&status=!closed&cc=~osxhelp

So if someone works on those old tickets you'll still get notifications for them.