clang-3.6 build failure

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Mon Dec 22 09:29:53 PST 2014

> On Dec 22, 2014, at 8:16 AM, René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'll try to remember the "reply to list shortcut (which I'll admit I hadn't noticed before). That aside, I don't really care how it's done, but I won't be blamed if I forget to do a Reply-all and then remove the superfluous addressees when sending a reply that isn't itself something I re-read twice to be sure I'm not submitting nonsense.

No one wants to "blame" you for anything. We're explaining that mucking with email headers is poor mailing list behavior, and that mailing list behavior that results in accidentally omitting recipients is vastly preferable to behavior that results in accidentally including them.

vq
Sent from my iPhone