Call for Testers: MacPorts Statistics

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Sat Feb 8 13:44:32 PST 2014

Is there an easy way to convert a non-trunk installation of MacPorts into a
trunk installation of it? The relevant guide
section<http://guide.macports.org/#installing.macports.subversion>
says:
"If you installed MacPorts using the package installer, skip this section."
I don't exactly have room for multiple installations of MacPorts on my
current drive... I also found two different HowTo guides on the Wiki, but I
am not sure which one would be better to follow:
https://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/SyncingWithSVN and
https://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/RunningTrunk