pending tickets regarding py-pep8

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it
Wed Feb 19 11:29:47 PST 2014

Hi all,

there are some pending tickets regarding the `py-pep8`. The maintainer has no commit rights, so would someone with commit rights kindly clean up a bit. Here the details:

- ticket #42435: py-pep8 @1.4.6: fix livecheck, default behaviour is broken;
	https://trac.macports.org/ticket/42435
- ticket #42471: py-pep8 @1.4.6: enable Python 3.4 subport;
	https://trac.macports.org/ticket/42471
- ticket #42566: Add live check to py-pep8;
	https://trac.macports.org/ticket/42566

The last is a duplicate of #42435, #42471 could probably be combined into a single commit. I could update the patch file, but I guess the changes is trival. In particular, I would require the py34 subport (#42471) for other submissions.

Thanks!
~petr