GSoC 2014 Aspirant: Interactive port command project

Shashwat Pandey devshashwatpandey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 12:13:45 PST 2014

Hi
I am Shashwat Pandey. I am currently pursuing Computer Science and
Engineering at National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur, H.P. India. I am
a long time user of Macports and would like to contribute to this awesome
project through GSoC.

I am interested in the Interactive Port Command project mentioned on the
ideas page. The example provided is only one of the many functionalities
that can be implemented in such a tool. I need help identifying such
features.

I have made some progress on the understanding of the codebase that this
project will touch. I have also started learning Tcl.

If given the opportunity i will complete this project and deliver a fully
interactive command line tool.

Yours faithfully
Shashwat Pandey
IRC: shasha_