commit rights ...

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Fri Feb 28 11:52:33 PST 2014

That can get bypassed for GSOC students though, right? At least that
was how I remember mariusc got his commit rights, and he was the most
recent committer added that I can think of... Anyways, with all these
GSOC students that look like they are applying this year, perhaps when
they get their commit rights, that could be used as an opportunity for
the project managers to add some other people who have been waiting in
line outside of the whole GSOC process as well?