[115286] trunk/dports/math/metis/Portfile

Sean Farley sean at macports.org
Sun Jan 5 10:05:41 PST 2014

jeremyhu at macports.org writes:

>>> This is not an appropriate resolution to this problem.  Are you in the process of fixing it correctly?  Can you add a comment that points to the ticket tracking resolution of this bug?
>>
>> It is an appropriate stopgap to prevent build failures, until a better solution is found.
>
> I agree, but I'd prefer a comment that points to a bug report that tracks the proper fix.  That way anyone curious can discover it and possibly lend a hand.

As I mentioned before, George does not respond quickly (actually at all)
to bugs and patches. You can see for yourself how old these issues are:

http://glaros.dtc.umn.edu/flyspray/index.php?tasks=all&project=2

The PETSc team has begged him to accept patches only to have no response
from him. You're more than welcome to report the bug but the barrier of
registering for the site prevented me from doing so.