[MacPorts] InstallingMacPorts modified

Frank Schima macsforever2000 at macports.org
Tue Jan 7 10:04:50 PST 2014

On Jan 7, 2014, at 10:59 AM, Jeremy Lavergne <jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org> wrote:

> Remember the one domain got taken offline…
>
> That said, I tend to download the installers rather than log in to every single machine.
>
> On Jan 7, 2014, at 12:54, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
>
>> You removed the links?

As Jeremy said, the links were all broken and there is no way, that I can find, to directly link to a specific version of Xcode. You have to login first and then search. Sorry for forgetting to put in a descriptive comment about the change. So for now, I just kept the generic link to the Xcode Developers page where all versions can be downloaded. Honestly that whole page is outdated though.

Cheers!
Frank