Buildbots

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Tue Jul 1 07:13:50 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 4:00 PM, Joshua Root wrote:
> You can't rebuild commits as such, you can only build the ports touched
> by those commits as they exist now. You can build a list of those ports
> with something along the lines of:
>
> svn log -vqr 121538:121571 https://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/
> | grep '/trunk/dports/[^_]' | cut -f 5 -d / | sort -u

Thank you. I double-checked the numbers on the waterfall. 12138 was
built everywhere, 12139 was only built on some bots, 121571 was built
everywhere again. So the list should be OK.

It would be nice to have a short "cheat sheet" somewhere with the
common scenarios and "force rebuild options". I always have to search
old emails to figure out what options to use.

Mojca

PS: why would one put "qmake5-1.0.tcl qt5-1.0.tcl" to the list? Was
that just an oversight or is that actually needed?