gnubg: proposal of portfile update

Daisuke Takahashi dtakahashi at macports.org
Wed Jul 9 02:26:01 PDT 2014

I agree that this list is an appropriate place for asking about a portfile.
I would like to take a maintainership of the gnubg and update it by the portfile that is attached on the last mail. So, I would like to ask you if it is consistent with macports' format and if it is ready to commit.
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Daisuke Takahashi