perl5.20

Frank Schima mf2k at macports.org
Wed Jul 23 14:51:29 PDT 2014

On Jul 22, 2014, at 4:40 PM, Mojca Miklavec <mojca at macports.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 11:35 PM, Frank Schima wrote:
>>
>> I have a bunch of p5 port changes ready to commit, but I wanted to test the p5.20 versions first to see if they at least build.
>
> Can you please test the following patch?
>   https://trac.macports.org/ticket/43480#comment:4

I have committed a bunch of p5.18 and p5.20 ports in r122553 [1]. But I cannot build p5.20-digest-sha1 for some reason that I can’t understand and so I filed ticket #44412 [2]. I was hoping Mojca or someone else could help get this fixed? Is it due to the recent change to perl portgroup?

Cheers!
Frank

[1] <https://trac.macports.org/changeset/122553>
[2] <http://trac.macports.org/ticket/44412>