MacPorts Developer Meeting?

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Fri Jul 25 01:55:16 PDT 2014

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 10:09 AM, Vincent Habchi wrote:
> Dobro yutro Mojca,
>
>> Location: another "MacPorter" lives nearby and we are willing to
>> organize the event together, in "the middle of Europe". We could
>> choose between "close to the sea" and "in the mountains". I would
>> certainly like to avoid the cities and try to organize the event
>> somewhere in the nature (but still making sure that they would have a
>> decent internet connection). My preference is somewhere closer to the
>> mountains (I have a few particular places in mind).
>
> Konstanzmeer maybe? Where Germany, Switzerland and Austria meet?

I have nothing against that location, but it's a bit more difficult
for me to organize a meeting there. Not that we need much of
organization, but someone else should pick a place.

In 2008 we had a ConTeXt meeting in Bohinj for example.
(http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2008/, here:
http://www.csod.si/dom/bohinj?language=en). That's not the only option
though (and maybe not even the best one). Lodging + three meals cost
26 EUR / day at that exact location (+ 20% for single room).

> ‘c uskoro!

Wrong language, "wrong" input, but thanks a lot for trying ;) (Did you
use google translate on "C you soon?" Also, it's "jutro" and a comma
is missing in front of the name :P)

Mojca