[MacPorts] #44488: Metaproxy updated from 1.3.59 to 1.5.7

David Coate dlc at coateconnection.com
Thu Jul 31 14:34:52 PDT 2014

Yaz 5 has incompatible ABI from Yaz 4, and per developer - "The API has also been changed in a few places.. Most software using YAZ will need no or little modification. In particular the ZOOM API is unchanged since YAZ 4” .  All the Index Data programs are Yaz 5 so the only port left is p5-net-z3950-zoom.  It has no-maintainer but I suspect based on the above it will work as well.  I think we should move the yaz port to version 5 and if the need exist, make a Yaz4 port for p5-net-z3950-zoom.