certsync: Please test patches on systems < 10.9

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Mon Jun 2 15:39:07 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'd like to ask one of the devs with access to systems or VMs < Mavericks
to test the attached patch against certsync's certsync.m file. You'll find
the file in $(port dir certsync)/files.

Please test

 - Compilation: Run
   $> sudo port destroot certsync.

 - Functionality:
   $> cd $(port work certsync)/destroot/opt/local/libexec and
   $> ./certsync >/dev/null
   You should see a lot of lines starting with "Found" and possibly some
   lines starting with "Removing untrusted certificate".

If no problems are found with this change I'm planning to commit it next
week.

--
Clemens Lang