"ticket" port command?!

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Tue Jun 3 13:19:26 PDT 2014

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 5:21 PM, Bradley Giesbrecht <pixilla at macports.org>
wrote:

> There is the macportsscripts port, I don't know much about it

The macportsscripts port used to be phw's, and installed a single script,
port-fetchall.sh, that dealt with the issue described in <
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/2421>. I took it over after forking it and
adding a bunch of new scripts to it:
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/37836

Since then I have updated the port 3 more times:
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/38432
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/39117
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/41788

Most of the scripts in it are just ones that I have found on Trac or
elsewhere around the internet, but I have modified them and stuff. If you
find other scripts elsewhere that you would like added to the repo, just
send me a pull request or let me know some other way or something.