Access to machines with old OS versions/architectures, like 10.4, 10.5, ... ppc

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Fri Jun 6 01:09:37 PDT 2014

On 2014-06-05 17:11, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> - developers willing to play and nail some of the problems/bugs down

I think this is the limiting factor here. As you said, these OS versions
are considered unsupported and we only fix bugs if anyone provides a
patch. That implies there is someone running this system and is
interested in getting a fix. Anyone still running such an old OS version
should be aware what they are doing, so I hope these would be
experienced developers capable of debugging the software.

Rainer