Adding "upstream issue" to ticket resolutions

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Thu Jun 12 18:22:45 PDT 2014

I am in agreement with what Sean wrote below. I like the idea of an
"upstreamissue" option, and I find "wontfix" a little off-putting. I
also agree with Mojca about the "accept" option -- I generally know when
a ticket is mine, and when it's fixed it does not matter (to me) if I
have accepted it or not before closing. I think it's more important to
be able to assign the ticket to the port owner(s), which is pretty easy
to do without the "accept" option. That said, the current system does
work, so no matter how I feel about it it's better this way than many
other ways. - MLD