OCE destroot phase

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 06:48:52 PDT 2014

On Jun 15, 2014, at 2:18 AM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:22 PM, Mark Brethen wrote:
>
>> OCE's Makefile does not appear to support the DESTDIR variable.
>
> I didn't know it was possible for a cmake-using build system to not support that...

I've narrowed the issue down to this:

:info:destroot make: Leaving directory `/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_marbre_ports_graphics_oce/oce/work/oce-0.15'
:debug:destroot Executing portdestroot::destroot_finish
:debug:destroot Fixing glibtool .la files in destroot for oce
:debug:destroot checking for mtree violations
:warn:destroot violation by /opt/local/OCE.framework
:warn:destroot oce violates the layout of the ports-filesystems!
:warn:destroot Please fix or indicate this misbehavior (if it is intended), it will be an error in future releases!

Everything else was correctly placed in DESTDIR. I don't have a fix; Any thoughts?

Mark