qt5-mac: binary package? (was: Re: qt4-mac: parallel build?)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Jun 30 23:19:50 PDT 2014

On Jun 30, 2014, at 3:30 PM, Marko Käning wrote:

> Is qt5-mac not binary distributable? I had expected the buildbots to serve it just like qt4-mac...

I did not see the buildbot logs for qt5-mac, but it does seem to be distributable:

$ ~/macports/base/portmgr/jobs/port_binary_distributable.tcl -v qt5-mac
"qt5-mac" is distributable

Yet you're right, packages do not exist. I'm rerunning the builds now to see what happens.

https://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-snowleopard-x86_64/builds/27291

https://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-lion-x86_64/builds/21083

https://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-mtln-x86_64/builds/15029

https://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-mavericks-x86_64/builds/4427