qt5-mac: parallel build?

"Marko Käning" mk-macports at techno.ms
Mon Jun 30 23:54:38 PDT 2014

Sorry, Ryan, I didn't mean to go off-list. Happened inadvertently. :)

> Indeed, the portfile contains these lines:
>     # More testing is required to see if this is necessary.
>     use_parallel_build no

oh, I see. I did not spot that. :(
Since build ran fine on 2 cores I simply thought that this meant parallel builds were allowed...

> In the absence of such lines, the buildslaves use a large number of parallel jobs.

Well, for the MacPorts/KDE/CI system I built qt5 just fine on all available (7) cores.

So, I'll check this evening, whether I can do the same with qt5-mac by simply removing
that line. :)

Thanks, Ryan, for hinting this out.

Greets,
Marko