Disk Space - Snow Leopard MacPorts buildbot

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Sun Mar 2 11:46:39 PST 2014

Could the buildbot running out of disk space account for the corrupted
clang-3.3 binary archive that I reported in
#42668<https://trac.macports.org/ticket/42668>?
Maybe it ran out of disk space when creating the archive, and the resulting
error led to the archive being truncated due to never having been finished?