Scheduled downtime on Mar 11, 15-19 UTC

Andrea D'Amore and.damore at macports.org
Thu Mar 13 05:10:59 PDT 2014

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 12:20 AM, Clemens Lang <cal at macports.org> wrote:
> I guess it might be due to the DNS outage at the moment? Might just clear up itself after that.

Yesterday I couldn't resolve the names at all, now I can resolve them
and I see the services on 80 are running, but the servers aren't
replying.

I'm using Google's DNS server and I see that the IP address I'm
getting are the same that nserver.apple.com provides.

I guess it's more on the app side that a DNS issue, earlier I got a
database timeout from Trac (I sent a mail to William about that).

--
Andrea