KDevelop-generated application crashes due to libJPEG.dylib on MacOSX 10.9.2

MK-MacPorts at techno.ms MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Sun Mar 16 05:53:51 PDT 2014

Hi Clemens,

thanks for the quick response.

I have done as requested, but that seems to lead to another problem:
—
$ ./testgraphical
file:///Users/marko/projects/TestGraphical/build/src/testgraphical.app/Contents/MacOS/: File not found
Killed: 9
—

But I guess that could be due to the application itself?!

I am new to this, so I don’t understand for a start why a URL is being displayed with this app.
I figure I need to consult KDE’s developer mailing list regarding this one, right?

Greets,
Marko