Move part of macports infrastructure to GitHub

Ivan Larionov xeron.oskom at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 12:13:17 PDT 2014

Actually main thing here isn’t git, but github. It’s interface and features
take contribution process to the next level. It’s so easy — just fork, commit
and send pull request.

I understand that someone could like mercurial more and we have bitbucket,
but actually, I see people use github more and like it.

--
With best regards, Ivan Larionov.