Move part of macports infrastructure to GitHub

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Sun Mar 16 12:47:25 PDT 2014

Ok. I'm willing to play ball on that. Also since Atlassian products are
pretty cool. I just like the idea of a more modern workflow. If I got a
vote, which I suppose I don't, It would be git/github, but hg/bitbucket is
ok. Git/bitbucket is what I use on the side as well.

--Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer at emer.net>