Mac OS Forge Migration update

Shreeraj Karulkar skarulkar at apple.com
Fri Mar 28 09:14:58 PDT 2014

Josh
I suppose this is not working yet? Although there is a freeze they updated the notes that traffic is not blocked.For where it is failing is it possible to get a traceroute output from the internet to any of the servers in question here ? IS&T are asking for this info to troubleshoot this furthur.

Let me know if anyone can  and I’ll try to find another way to figure this out.
Shree

Sent from my iPhone