No subject

Fri Mar 7 15:32:22 PST 2014

are all unused and set to dummy values at the moment. I know those were
intended to be used in configuration management, but this hasn't
happened so far and we can always re-add the fields later, if we ever
finish implementing this.

In the dependencies table, we should add a `dep_port` index on the `id'
column to improve join performance.

We currently do not have any indices for the portgroups table. We should
add an index on the `id' column for joins and one over (id, name,
version, size, sha256) to speed up opening portgroups and executing
Portfiles from registry.

Of course, these changes imply the corresponding changes in registry2.0
and cregistry.

If nobody objects to the changes, I have a patch ready to commit.

--
Clemens Lang