No subject

Fri Mar 7 15:32:22 PST 2014

I assume that gcc 4.8 worked on PPC Leopard a while ago (judging from
various comments), so GCC (libgcc to be more precise,
http://trac.macports.org/ticket/46557) must have started failing
recently, possibly after the switch to 4.9. Maybe I should try to
build libgcc from 4.8.

It would probably be helpful to start providing experimental binary
packages with clang 3.6 for PPC (built as described by Jeremy). Once
that is available, it should be much easier to keep building the
latest and greatest versions from SVN from there.

Does one need the server edition of 10.5 to be able to install it in a
virtual machine?

Mojca