[119549] trunk/dports/irc/weechat/Portfile

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Thu May 1 15:08:28 PDT 2014

Hi again,

> Meanwhile I'll try to write some code that properly validates the
> certs against [the] complete keychain as discussed.

That turned out to be easier than expected given the source of the
security command line tool [1]. I'm attaching a patch that works for
me. Tested on 10.9.

I tried looking for alternatives for the deprecated SecKeychainItemExport,
but even Apple's code still uses that. I guess we'll just continue using
it and see what [1] does once it's finally removed.

[1] http://opensource.apple.com/source/SecurityTool/SecurityTool-55115/

--
Clemens Lang