trac is currently having a problem: adding comments isn't possible

MK-MacPorts at techno.ms MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Fri May 2 12:30:33 PDT 2014

On 02 May 2014, at 21:12 , Clemens Lang <cal at macports.org> wrote:
> Maybe it depends on the comment content?

I couldn’t figure it out where it was, but it must have been some invisible character which wasn’t really deleted.

The only idea how it might have happened is that I had tried to input a “TM" symbol at some stage and then deleted it again, but obviously left some traces of it in there…

I had to rewrite what I wanted to post initially and then the comment could be posted eventually.

Thanks Shree and Clemens.

Greets,
Marko