Request for installation of a Trac plugin - PortsAutoComplete

Eric Le Lay elelay at macports.org
Mon May 12 10:10:27 PDT 2014

Hello Bill, Shreeraj,

last October I've proposed a Trac plugin to ease the triage of bugs in
MacPorts by assigning the maintainer(s) of the port in question automatically.

Discussion had ended over licensing concerns [1].

Now I've released it under the BSD license, which is the same as the one
Trac is released under itself so couldn't be a problem anymore.

Would you like to review the code and install it, as you offered in September?
The code is hosted here [2] and a ticket is open in trac [3].

Best regards,

[1] https://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2013-October/024526.html
[2] http://trac.macports.org/browser/users/elelay/PortsAutoComplete-BSD
[3] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/40987